KINGSPORT, Tenn. – The No. 21-ranked IU Southeast baseball team opens NAIA Tournament play against No. 10 Tennessee Wesleyan at 2:30 p.m. ET on Monday.
The Bulldogs finished the regular season as the Appalachian Athletic Conference regular season co-champions with Point University and won the AAC Tournament.
Scouting the Bulldogs (39-18, 20-7 AAC)
- The Bulldogs rank No. 2 in the NAIA with 1.6 home runs hit per game.
- Collin Ridout, the AAC Newcomer of the Year, led the team with 59 RBI.
- Dan Ward ranks No. 5 in the country with 21 home runs.
- Aaron Ford ranks No. 11 in the NAIA with a 1.94 ERA.
Scouting the Grenadiers (45-13, 25-7 RSC)
- The Grenadiers rank No. 16 in the NAIA with 396 RBI.
- IU Southeast ranks No. 18 in the NAIA with 433 runs scored.
- Gage Rogers ranks No. 6 in the country with 10 saves.
- Ryne Underwood ranks No. 25 in the NAIA with 9 wins.
Tennessee Wesleyan is making its 9th Opening Round appearance and have claimed three Opening Round titles. IU Southeast is making its second-straight Opening Round appearance and fourth overall.
Click here for live stats.
Click here for the tournament website.