NEW ALBANY, Ind. - The IU Southeast Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) today announced its executive leadership team for the 2017-18 school year.
The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee's mission is to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and offer input on the rules, regulations and policies that affect student-athletes' lives on campus.
The executive leadership team is responsible for setting a positive example of our student-athletes on campus. Its goal is to broadcast information to team members for all IU Southeast sports, serve as leaders within the Athletic Department, and be a presence within the community.
Executive Leadership Team
- President: Josh Beams (Louisville,Ky.) Baseball
- Vice-President: Caitlynn Pfaadt (Louisville, Ky.) Volleyball
- President-Elect (President for 2018-19): Anne-Marie Mattox (New Albany, Ind.), Women's Tennis
- Secretary: Richard Rodriguez (Brooklyn, N.Y.) Baseball
- At-Large Rep: Ashley Lyninger (New Albany, Ind.) Women's Basketball
"This is a great group of leaders who will shape the work of the IU Southeast SAAC," Director of Athletics Joe Glover said. "I am excited to collaborate with them and get their feedback on many issues."